Make sure your toilet is sounding flush
Of all the breakdowns that might happen in your house, a toilet failing is probably the most inconvenient – and trying to fix it yourself isn’t fun! Toilet cisterns involve a number of moving parts, and where there are moving parts, there is maintenance involved. A broken toilet can be a massive nuisance, but there is no need to put up with it.
Common symptoms of a broken toilet
- Water constantly running into the bowl
- Noisy cistern or not filling fast enough
- Toilet not flushing correctly
- Water dripping onto the floor from the cistern or when flushed
- Water leaking from under the toilet
Our reliable team of specialists from Service Today in Greystanes can help you with:
- Unblocking your toilet
- Fixing any leaks and problems associated with flushing
- Installation or replacing old/damaged parts
Don’t Get Your Hands Dirty
Our local Service Today technicians in Greystanes can quickly carry out any repairs and get your toilet running perfectly again. If it needs to be replaced, they will provide you with an upfront and honest quote.